VAT BE0568 870 059
- The terms and conditions apply to all offers of WM Jewellery. The conditions are available to everyone and presented on the website of WM Jewellery.
- By continuing to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- WM Jewellery reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Right of withdrawal
- According to Belgian law, the customer has the right to inform the seller that they renounce the purchase without penalty and without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the day following the delivery of the product. The customer has to notify WM Jewellery within the 14 calendar day period by sending an email to email@example.com. The goods must be returned undamaged, unused, in new condition and in the original packaging. The cost and risk of returning the goods must be borne by the customer.
- The goods will be invoiced at the price valid on the day the order is placed.
- Prices will not be raised during the validity period of the offer, unless manufacturing prices increase or legal regulations or provisions require price modifications.
- All prices on the website of WM Jewellery are subjected to misprints. WM Jewellery is not liable for consequences of misprints.
- All prices on the website of WM Jewellery are in Euro including 21 % VAT, excluding delivery and shipping costs.
- WM Jewellery makes every effort to display and describe its products offered online as accurately as possible. WM Jewellery can not be held responsible for misprints in product descriptions. WM Jewellery can not guarantee that the customers’ computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- WM Jewellery is not responsible for mistakes made by the buyer during the ordering process. Incorrectly transmitted information is the responsibility of the buyer and can result in extra costs.
- All products offered online are in stock, unless stated otherwise on the website. If a product is not in stock due to unforeseen circumstances, the buyer will be notified by email.
- WM Jewellery reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Orders become binding on the day of the written order confirmation of WM Jewellery via email.
- Order changes are not binding unless explicitly confirmed by WM Jewellery via email.
- Payment methods
- To ensure maximum safety of its customers, WM Jewellery works with PCI DSS certified payment services: Mollie, Stripe and PayPal.
- The customer will have the option to pay using Bancontact/Mister Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Dicover or PayPal/PayPal Express.
- The payment process depends on the payment method chosen by the customer:
- Bancontact/Mister Cash: The customer will be redirected to the payment page of Mollie during the checkout process to securely complete the purchase.
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express: The customer can complete the purchase directly on the checkout page, secured by Stripe.
- PayPal: Within PayPal the customer has the option to pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. The customer will be automatically redirected to the secured PayPal checkout page and have the option to either login to an existing PayPal account or to create a new PayPal account.
- PayPal Express: PayPal Express will provide the customer with the same service as PayPal except that the customer does not need to have or create a PayPal account.
- WM Jewellery guarantees that the delivered goods meet the specifications mentioned on the website.
- WM Jewellery aims to ship your goods within one business day following the order confirmation.
- The goods will be delivered by Bpost.
- Delivery time depends on the country of shipment:
Belgium : delivery within 1-2 business days following shipment
The Netherlands : delivery within 3-5 business days following shipment
Europe : delivery within 3-5 business days following shipment
- Delivery dates are not binding and should only be seen as an indication.
- If your country is not included in the list above and you would like to place an order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you asap regarding the delivery costs and dates.
- The customer must report to WM Jewellery by sending an email to email@example.com if the ordered goods have not been offered by a courier within 7 calendar days following shipment confirmation.
- The goods remain property of WM Jewellery until all sums for which the buyer is liable have been paid in full to WM Jewellery. Upon delivery the buyer bears all responsibility and risk for any damage caused to the goods, including loss and theft.
- Complaints and return policy
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to immediately inspect the delivered goods on arrival. Should the goods be delivered wrong, inadequate or incomplete, the buyer needs to clearly notify WM Jewellery of the problem by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days after receipt of the goods and before returning the goods.
- The goods need to be returned in new condition and original packaging.
- The cost of the return sending must be borne by the buyer.
- Refund payments will be processed within 14 calendar days of receipt of the returned goods. The refund will be transferred to the account originally used by the buyer to purchase the goods.
- WM Jewellery reserves the right to decline returns or refunds if the conditions above are not met.
- WM Jewellery is not liable for any loss, damage or delay incurred by the buyer, arising from late or non-delivery of the goods.
- WM Jewellery respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information given by the customer will be treated confidentially.
- WM Jewellery uses the information collected about its customers only to maximize the service to the customer. Otherwise the information will only be used with the customers’ permission.
- WM Jewellery will not sell personal information to third parties and will only pass through information to third parties who are involved in processing the customers’ order.
- Force majeure
- Force majeure means any circumstance outside the control of WM Jewellery that prevents it from performing any or all of its obligations to the buyer or that make it unreasonable to expect WM Jewellery to comply with those obligations.
- Force majeure can include delays, breach contract or failure of suppliers, internet disruptions, electricity disruptions, failures in e-mail traffic and disturbances or changes in third party technology, transportation difficulties, strikes, government measures, delays in supply, omissions of suppliers and/or manufacturers as well as support people, defects in appliance or shipment, illness or personal supremacy of staff, are explicit force majeure.
- WM Jewellery reserves the right to suspend its obligations in case of force majeure and is entitled to partly or completely dissolve the agreement, or to demand that the content of the agreement is amended so that execution can continue. In any case, WM Jewellery is not required to pay any penalty or damages.
- Competent court
- Any agreement is subjected to Belgian law. If it appears that one or more of the provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions stay valid. Any dispute arising out of or relating to an agreement will be submitted to the competent court of the judicial district of WM Jewellery’s registered office only.